The club is based at King George Playing Field, Ashling Park Road. The grounds are owned by the King George V Trust and managed by Denmead Parish Council. Denmead Tennis Club manages the tennis facilities through a partnership with the Parish Council.
- Clubhouse opened in November 2010
- Three floodlit tarmacadam courts (courts rebuilt in 2006)
- Coaching staff: Three Level 2 Accredited Coaches, three Level 2 Accredited coaches and two level 1 coaches
- Tennis equipment: ball machine, loan equipment, coaching aids
- A small shop selling racquets, club clothing, grips, balls etc.
- A restringing facility from a fully qualified stringer